View Profile AubergineLock

All 13 Game Reviews

1 w/ Response

Good lord almighty...

Awesome game! Thanks for a starring roll and all that jazz. I've got nothing more to say, except i must vote 5.

Hahah, fantastic.

Awesome game, it's fun hetting him jammed into a corner and watching the blood lag my computer. Poor old Foreverkul. I voted exactly 6.5, and happy Lockday!

Hahaha!

Thats the funniest thing i've seen ever, i remember seeing this all those many years ago when i was just another pokemon hating kid, sweet memories. I remember i was suprised at first because his stomach just suddenly burst open and all his guts were flying out, a classic, pure classic.

hmm... freaky...

heh, ive watched a lot of films, but the atmosphere in this was amazing, creepy even. i was really freaked out when the tape was playing with the jibber-talk, and things didnt get any better when the hands jumped out. congrats

yay!

according to this, i've got the touch

that was a pretty funky game

at first i thought it would of been similar to gangro girl, but it was more than that, i'd really like to see this in the top 10. good job

ha that was sick

all the gut spilling scenes are funnily-sick, but the hidden footage is plain sickening, that was really cool none the less

this is pretty cool

damn this game is addictive. its a little bit easy, i won first time

gir is cool

invader zim is cool

thats funny as hell

lol i like the shotgun one best, but the poison one was lame, that could do with some work.
make another one, thta would kick ass

33, Male