View Profile AubergineLock

All 184 Movie Reviews

76 w/ Responses

Well done guys, really liked the part with Slimer. I also enjoyed the other bit that had Slimer in it, and the ending sequence that included Slimer, but also the first half where Slimer made an appearance. The middle was missing quite a lot of Slimer, but i was relived when Slimer made a return about 3/4's of the way through. I'm just absolutely chuffed that Slimer was featured heavily in this movie. Slimer.

Princess-Laucherella responds:

you love slimer.

Mightydein responds:

slimer is just completely awe struck at your levels of enthusiasm.

AubergineLock responds:

slimgh

fix yout flash, need do fix your portal.

Great penguins 10/10

TheStarSyndicate responds:

funky_penguin.gif

I liked the song about ice cream, it's something we can all relate to.

A fabulous movie about friendship, kindness and sharing. One of the finest things i've ever witnessed. Such finesse! It should be considered high-treason to vote anything less than a 5.

Best Lock movie i've seen all year! Love it, the clever twists and turns kept me at the edge of my seat.

SavvyOverDog responds:

Its always encouraging to see there's older members that like my work.

Righty-ho young Sonny Jim old fella-me-lad matey-skip me old pal from the briny, let's fill up the picnic hamper!

Ah ha! It's funny because he's French, and being attacked, right? Either way, i voted 5.

Quite simply a wonderful movie, it's suspenseful, beautifully drawn, and amusing all at the same time. It's everything anyone could ever have hoped for, and more. You have my 5!

Spectacular stuff, just brilliant in every way. It should be a crime to vote anything less than a 5 on this movie.

uglyslug responds: